PLEASE NOTE, THE SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW) PROVIDED BY GBO SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND UNDER SUCH DEFINITE DOCUMENTS AS SHALL FROM TIME TO TIME EXECUTED BY AND BETWEEN GBO AND YOU AND BY THE APPROPRIATE BANK AND/OR AUTHORITY AND YOU.
GBO IS NOT A REPRESENTATIVE, AGENT OR SUBSIDIARY, OR ANY BANK OR OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTE. GBO CAN NOT, AND WILL NOT, OBLIGATE AND ACCEPT THAT THE BANKS WITH WHOM WE WORK, AS PART OF THE SERVICES OFFERED BY US, WILL ACCEPT AND APPROVE YOU AS THEIR CLIENT AND SUCCESSIVELY OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR NAME OR ON YOUR BEHALF.
These Terms of Services constitute a legally binding agreement made between You, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“You”), and GBO International Financial Services concerning Your use of the Website. You agree that by accessing the Site, You have read, acknowledge, and approve to be bound by all of these Terms of Service. If You do not approve all of these Terms of Service, then You are explicitly prohibited from using the Site and You must discontinue use instantaneously.
Acceptance of Terms
GBO is an internet-based platform that offers the Users the below-mentioned services:
- General information about the services available to the Users
- Professional assistance in the process of incorporating companies in different jurisdictions across the globe
- Professional assistance and guidance to companies and individuals in the process of opening a bank account in different jurisdictions
- Provision of the marketplace for Users to access different services from third parties
GBO holds the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time and/or impose limits on certain aspects and Services, or restrict the access to parts of or to all the Services, without notice or liability to You.
Use of Electronic Signatures and Records
GBO offers access to its Services online which may need You to enter into the agreements or receive different notices electronically. Accordingly, You acknowledge and agree that by clicking “I Agree” or “I Accept” anywhere on the Website or by otherwise agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined in any agreement posted on the Website:
- You agree to conduct electronically certain transactions into which You thereby enter including, without limitation, entering into this Agreement;
- You have read and understand the contracts, notices, and records, including, without limitation, this Agreement, the Policies, and any amendments hereto or thereto
- You are able of printing or store a copy of electronic records of transactions into which You enter including, without limitation, this Agreement and any amendments thereto; and
- You agree to accept electronically information about the Services and other electronic data into which You thereby enter including, without limitation, this Agreement.
Representations and Warranties of Users
- No consent, approval, order, license, permit, action by, and/or authorization of and/or designation, declaration, from any person and/or entity on Your behalf is necessary.
- You can use the Services based on Your investigation, analysis, and/or experience
- You have knowledge as well as experience in financial as well as business matters to be able to evaluate the advantages and risks of the Services. You confirm that You use the Services independently by You and You confirm that You didn’t rely on any representations, warranties, advice, and opinion from GBO.
- According to the nature of the Services, You need to act following the applicable law in any pertinent jurisdiction and shall diligently comply with the regulatory procedures without the limitation, banking regulations, and financial services.
- You will not make copies, alter, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, distribute or alter all or any part of the Services.
- You will not use the Services for money laundering, terrorist activities, drug trafficking, trading in arms, or trading with countries subject to prohibition authorized by the Security Council.
- You have never been convicted of any criminal offense or a subject of an investigation by a governmental, professional, or other regulatory or statutory body for involvement in money laundering, fraud, membership of a terrorist organization.
Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy
GBO doesn’t tolerate fraud and takes all the different measures to prevent it through the KYC Policy that includes taking such precautions such as identifying Users by requiring the submission of identifying information and securing the sensitive data. Within the framework of this policy, You may be asked to offer proof of identity such as
- Copy of driver’s license
- Copy of passport
- Copy of credit cards used to make deposits
- Copy of a recent utility bill under Your name and address
- Signed purchase history of Your online transactions
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy
The AML Policy was formulated to meet the needs of the UK legal requirements regarding the prevention of potential User attempts to commit financial crimes. In accordance with the policy, we have instituted the following preventative measures such as:
(a) The appointment of a capable money-laundering reporting officer who shall be accountable for supervising compliance
(b) Initiation of GBO risk-management plan for minimization of risks to GBO
(c) Initiation of customer due diligence policies
(d) Establishment of employee training programs
Compliance with Sanctions List
GBO doesn’t offer services to individuals, companies, and/or companies that are found on any sanctions lists of the United Nations, European Union, UK Treasury, and US Office of Foreign Assets Control in the jurisdictions in which GBO functions.
GBO will collect and process User information and/or data from You under these terms and conditions. GBO will take and use sensible technical and organizational measures to guard Customer Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access.
If You are a copyright owner or an agent of such a copyright owner and find the content available on gbo-il.com infringes upon Your copyright, You can submit a notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and provide Us the below-mentioned information in the writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work demanded to have been intruded on
- Identification of the supposedly infringing material or which is allegedly the subject of invading activity.
- Information about the complaining party’s address, telephone number, or email address.
- A physical or electronic signature of the proprietor or a person authorized to act on behalf of the proprietor.
Service Content and Information
The Services contains information, advice, text, materials, pictures, video, and other goods and services that are provided for Your convenience only. You should be aware that the Materials may comprise errors, omissions, inaccuracies, outdated information, and inadequacies. We make no representations or warranties as to the comprehensiveness, accurateness, suitability, currency, or reliability of any Materials.
The data or the information available on the Website originated from third parties, including different websites on which GBO has no control or ability to supervise and is provided to You “AS-IS” for Your ease and personal use only. Please be advised that such data and/ or other information may be changed and/or altered and such modifications might not be found over the Website.
You may not rely solely on the data or information and/or materials that are offered by GBO on the Website. You should conduct Your research and authentication regarding the accurateness of any of the materials.
The content offered by GBO about the Services is by no means, now or shall be in the future, regarded an offer and/or general, financial, investment, legal, and/or tax counseling, and may not be regarded as a recommendation and/or opinion and/or a substitute to Your discretion.
The Services might have contained hyperlinks to other World Wide Websites that are not included as part of the Services. If You use the hyperlinks to access these other sites, You will leave the Services and Your browsers will be re-directed to the other sites. GBO may not have revised the content of any other site, and whether it has studied the content of any other site or not, does not authorize or make any representation regarding any other site’s accurateness or authenticity. The hyperlinks to any Website do not establish an endorsement by GBO.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, PDF FILES, MATERIALS, IMAGES, VIDEO, GRAPHICS, FACTS, AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH OR SENT FROM THE SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. GBO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND AT ALL ABOUT: (A) THE CONTENT ON AND DELIVERED THROUGH THE SERVICES; (B) THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND FUNCTIONS MADE NEARBY BY THE WEBSITE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES; (C) THE MATERIALS, MESSAGES, AND INFORMATION SENT FROM THE SERVICES BY USERS; (D) ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES; AND/OR (E) ANY BREACH OF SECURITY RELATED WITH THE BROADCAST OF COMPLEX INFORMATION THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY ASSOCIATED SITE. GBO DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE FUNCTIONS ENCLOSED IN THE SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ENCLOSED THEREIN WILL BE CONSTANT OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE ALTERED; OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE COMPONENTS.
GBO DOES NOT PERMIT THAT YOUR ACTIONS OR USE OF THE SERVICES IS LEGAL IN ANY PARTICULAR AUTHORITY AND, IN ANY EVENT, PRECISELY DISCLAIM SUCH WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING ANY OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SERVICES, YOU ACT AT YOUR HAZARD, AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY AUTHORITY WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES. FURTHER, GBO DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
GBO SHALL NOT BE ANSWERABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY MISTAKES ENCLOSED THEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS BOUND OR DO NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF INDIRECT OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT PUT ON TO THE DEGREE SUCH JURISDICTION’S LAW IS PERTINENT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CONDITIONS SHALL GBO BE ANSWERABLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PRESENTATION OF, THE SERVICES, EVEN IF PREDICTABLE OR GBO HAS BEEN SUGGESTED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH SECURITIES WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION.
WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE ABOVE, IN NO EVENT SHALL GBO’S TOTAL COMBINED LIABILITY TO A CUSTOMER, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, SHALL SURPASS THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE USER TO GBO.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold GBO, its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless, from and against any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from (a) Your use of and admission to the Website; (b) Your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (c) Your violation of any third-party right, comprising without limitation any copyright, possessions, or privacy right; or (d) Any claim that one of Your User Submissions caused loss to a third party. This safety and indemnification responsibility will endure these Terms of Service and Your use of the Website.
These Terms will be governed by and construed by the applicable laws of the State without giving effect to the principles of that State relating to conflicts of laws. Each party irrevocably agrees that any legal action, suit, or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms must be brought solely and exclusively in, and will be subject to the service of process and other applicable procedural rules and each party irrevocably submits to the sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts in the state. In any action or ensuing to implement a party’s rights under these Terms, the predominant party will be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees.
These Terms of Service comprise the sole and entire agreement between the parties concerning the use of the Services and supersedes any other prior written or oral agreements. The parties intend that neither these Terms of Service nor any covenant in these Terms of Service shall be construed against either party under the common law rule made against the drafter. It is the intent of the parties that said rule does not apply to the Terms of Service. If any provision of these Terms of Service shall be held unacceptable or unenforceable by any court of capable jurisdiction or as a result of future legislative action, such holding or action shall be strictly interpreted.
Changes to this Policy
If You have any questions, comments, or requests regarding this Terms of Service, please connect with us by e-mail at [email protected]